I predict this NFT gambit will play out as a mini-FTX scheme. Issue at a low-ball price and quantity to create an instant sell-out, great publicity and rising prices.
Remember, it only takes one bidder to set a market price. Inject a few strategic bidders to drive up prices from $99 to $500-1000.
Tender a 2nd issue, now at the "market price" of $500 and make it more "exclusive", say 30k-35K registrations. Orders flood in, etc. Rinse and repeat until the market collapses. Trump delegated sales to a 3rd party so he can claim plausible deniability and I imagine that will be adequate for most supporters.
Trump's previous venture, DWAC, peak of $95, now at $19.
Trumpkin Mint's collection of commemorative Trump NFT plates:
- Neil Armstrong Trump stepping onto the Moon
- Christopher Columbus Trump discovering America
- Napolean Trump at Waterloo
- General Patton Trump at the Battle of the Bulge
- Julius Caesar Trump crossing the Rubicon
- Joan of Arc Trump burning at the stake